54 items found
- Our artillery are always happy to help the enemy equip his positions
But for some reason the occupiers are not happy about this...
- Love and be loved, despite all the horrors of war!
And a love is…
- CNN reporters talked to 128th brigade soldiers
Ukraine recently received another chunk of military support but president Zelensky says Ukraine need more. CNN senior reporter Sam Kiley reporting from Southern Ukraine about military training with M113 — an aluminum armored personnel carrier that the US Army began using in 1960
- Bishop of the Uzhhorod and whole Transcarpathian region Varsonofiy prayed with 128th soldiers
Chaplain of the 128th Separate Mountain Assault Brigade, Bishop Varsonofiy of Uzhhorod and Transcarpathia led a prayer in one of the units of the 128th Transcarpathian Brigade and handed the soldiers prayer books and icons from the Primate of the Orthodox Church of Ukraine Metropolitan Epiphany.
- Lieutenant General, we wish you good health and fast victory! (Video in Ukrainian)
On February 5, the Chief of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and the former commander of the 128th Separate Mountain Assault Brigade, Lieutenant General Serhiy Shaptala, celebrates his anniversary.
- Our warriors continue their trainings to present "spring surprise" for enemy
They took SPG-9 (an anti-tank grenade launcher) and AGS-17 (an automatic grenade launcher) to help.
- Chaplains prayed togethers with one unit of the 128th brigade
The Lord and whole Ukraine with us, no matter who is against!
- The "Lyutik" drone helps soldiers of 128th brigade to receive live information from the battlefield
Drone, wich was donated by parents of pilot Andrii Lyutashin helping 128th brigade to get live information from the battlefield. Transkarpatian pilot Andrii Lyutashin was a major of tactical aviation in AFU and one from the pilots platoon called "Ghost of Kyiv". On March 8, Andriy Lyutashin died, directing his already burning fighter jet at the enemy convoy. Posthumously, the chief of the air-fire and tactical training service of the tactical aviation brigade, Andrii Lyutashin, was awarded the title of Hero of Ukraine with the award of the Golden Star. The parents named the drone after the call sign of the fallen Hero - "Lyutik". Now, with its help, the fighters of the 128th "Transcarpathian" brigade are successfully destroying enemies at the front.